Quick Meal Ideas
Do you have those days where you simply cannot think of anything to make for dinner? You look in the fridge and see food but none of it can actually make a meal?
This is very common! Don’t worry it’s not just you, or me, it’s everyone at some point.
I have taken the time to write out a couple of meal ideas for you to pick from. This is just a huge list of meal ideas no recipes since most families tend to create their own.
I hope that looking this list over will help you to break through the lull and determine what it is that you want to make for you family. Good luck!!!
• Bacon and eggs
• French Toast
• Macaroni and Cheese
• Chicken with Knorr Rice
• Chicken with Knorr Pasta
• Chicken Stir Fry
• Chicken Quesadilla
• Ham and Eggs
• Egg Salad Sandwiches
• Lasagna ( I use left over spaghetti sauce as my Lasagna sauce too)
• Tator Tot Hotdish
• Tuna Noodle Casserole
• Whole chicken or Chicken legs
• Chicken breast (fry in coconut oil with a bit of sea salt and pepper until golden)
• Flank Steak Fajitas
• Chicken Soup
• Stew with Biscuits on top (so it looks like a Home Bake meal)
• Geraldine’s Hotdish (hamburger fried, add a can of cream of mushroom soup, already cooked minute rice and one can of green beans, salt and pepper to taste)
• Homemade pizza
• Chicken/Turkey Gravy over Biscuits/Mashed Potatoes
• Chicken Alfredo
Be sure to check back often if you are in need of meal ideas. I will keep updating this as time progresses. You can never have too many meal ideas.